Frequently Asked Questions
Our acrylic displays are printed with LED UV printing technology. This makes the colours more vibrant and it won't fade easily over time. Reversed printing method also makes it more aesthetically pleasing with the reflection of the acrylic glass surface on the front.
You can be assured that we have done numerous rounds of test prints with different printing techniques and machines to ensure we only deliver the best print quality to you.
Thickness, Sizes & Font Colours
The acrylic is 3mm in thickness, as thicker acrylic gives a better clarity and depth to the colours of the images.
Available in 2 sizes: Large (20cm x 25cm) and Small (15.1cm x 19.8cm)
Fonts are available in black and white colour to suit your display background.
We are more than happy to send you a final preview before printing. If you wish to receive a mockup of the final design, kindly tick the option to request for final preview and leave your contact details in the order form. We can accommodate up to 2 minor amendments. Any major amendments may be subject to additional charges.
No, the normal acrylic memory frame does not come with video playback feature, as we understand some customers may require just the acrylic memory frame without the video playback feature. Please select Playback Memory Frame if you require an acrylic memory frame with video playback.
- Click "Customise Your Frame" to design your Memory Frame and add to cart.
- Complete the frame with acrylic stand or wooden frame (optional), then proceed to make payment.
- Quote your order number and send us your photos for video collage.
- We will get in touch to discuss further on your video requirements.
Here's the step-by-step guide to your Playback Memory Frame:
- Scan the QR code on the back of your printed image using QR code scanner
- Point the camera at the image
- Enjoy your video playing on Playback Memory Frame!
As the acrylic surface is reflective, kindly refrain from scanning under direct lighting to allow the image to be picked up by the camera easily.
No, we use web AR technology, which is an augmented reality experience that is accessed through a web browser rather than an app. All you need is your smartphone or tablet with an internet connection, without having to download an app directly onto your phone.
We will ship out your orders within 5-7 working days*. Delivery will take 1-3 days. Total lead time 6-10 days.
If you need it to be delivered by certain date, you may drop us a message and we will try our best to accommodate.
*Lead time subject to change based on video revisions requirement and approval lead time.
We provide door-to-door courier delivery within Singapore to ensure that you will receive your products in a good condition. $5 delivery fee will be applicable for orders below $50. Free delivery for orders above $50.
Enter your contact information during checkout so you will receive the tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
We have a 7-day refund policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request for a refund. Kindly contact us on IG @pixieblessings or email us at email@example.com" target="_blank" style="background-position: 0px 0px; transition: padding-bottom 0.15s ease-in-out 0s; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding-bottom: 3px;">firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and a photo of the product received.
Yes, you may request for a reprint if your item is damaged/ cracked or misprinted. All incurred charges will be borne by us. Alternatively, you may also request for a refund. All reprint/ refund requests are subject to approval.
- We are not responsible for misspelled orders. Please ensure that you double-check your order and input before you check out.
- We are not responsible for pixelated or blurry images. The print quality of each order is directly correlated with the quality of the image uploaded by the customer. We strongly suggest uploading high-resolution images for the best outcome.